Friday 26 July 2013

A room with a view.....Hotel Glacier Resorts , Manali

No trip is complete unless you have a nice place to stay. I was lucky that i had pre booked a hotel in Manali, i had just gone through the website of them and read some reviews on Trip advisor and it was easy for me to go for it.

Hotel Glacier Resorts , Manali

They had sent there cab to pick us from bus stand. some 10min away from bus stand and 5-6 min walking distance from Mall Road. Standing tall above all the Hotels.

My first impression for the hotel was quite impressive, as was expected on a hill station all wooden lobby, and which is most common is that hotel starts from the top floor which is opposite in plain areas.

Hotel Glacier... Entry from the Top

 

Hotel Glacier... Front view

 

I had booked a deluxe room and had asked for a view of the valley. I had no idea that there every room has a view of the valley as it is located on the top and gives a full view of the Manali valley from the up, Apple gardens standing in front adding some more paints to the view.

Manali Valley.... Covered with clouds

The day we arrived it was raining . And my idea of a room with view was right on stop. Just on entering the room first thing was to look for a view, and it was amazing. Whole Manali valley in front of me, clouds covering the whole valley like they had come down to welcome us and make our trip memorable and they were right on their task.

 

Its raining and i was loving it...

 

Some hours of our arrival spent in the balcony only enjoying the drizzle, watching water droplets acting as curtain to our room. This room fo mine had suddenly changed into heaven.

Next day was bright sunny day. And this day has its own beauty, i could see whole Manali bathed in sun light, the previous day it was raining and today it was all together a different world.

Bright Sunny day in Manali... Apple Farms all around... a bit foggy... what a scene it was

 

Hotel Glacier , i was confused a bit by the name of it. Generally hotel's name is chosen by some of qualities and i was not able to see any glacier. But today on a bright sunny day, i could link it and they were right in naming it as " Hotel Glacier ". A view of glaciers from every room , something which is the USP of this Hotel.

 

View of Glaciers from Hotel Glacier and from my room...

 

A whole line of glacier standing in front of you, beautiful gift from nature, a combination of green and white. What else i would expect from my resting place. A room with a view.....Hotel Glacier Resorts , Manali  giving me an open window to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of Nature.

Me and a room with a view

 

I wouldnt have expected much more than this from my trip, I had my bucket list and all the destinations were right there on my list.

Main local tourist attractions were just walk away from this Hotel which was the best part and saved my lot of money which would have gone on taxi. exceptionally well in their services , neat and clean room with a very spacious bathroom and which i never wanted was not there " Jacusi " as i dint needed it. Food was too good and hygienic, served hot in room but with buffet i was not at all satisfied, and may be the temperature of Manali was playing his part in worsening the situation, no falt of Hotel.

A must choice atleast for me whenever i am going to visit again or i am booking tour of Manali for some client of mine.

 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a really good article… but what can
    I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything
    done.

    ReplyDelete