Monday 16 September 2013

Sunset Point at Udaipur... Fateh sagar Lake

My day was going awesome. I had visited my first destination, City Palace of Jaipur and had covered the market of Udaipur. Day was becoming tiring for me, my energy had exhausted after a night long train journey and then my idea of giving my legs a dose of walking had taken out my all energy.

Came back to my home away from home , Shree Vilas Orchid for a short nap.

In the evening i had planned for Fateh Sagar Lake , as udaipur is city of lakes and Fateh Sagar lake is another biggest of lake of Udaipur and is the main spot for all the locals and tourist in the evening. I was suggested by a good friend of mine to reach Fateh Sagar Lake before sunset as i would get to see an amazing sunset view from there.

I reached there by 5.30 pm , i think 1hr early. But to see the perfect sunset view i had take a boat ride to Nehru Park which is located in the middle of the Fateh Sagar Lake , a small island park situated in the middle of the Fateh Sagar Lake.

[caption id="attachment_793" align="alignnone" width="1024"]Boat ride at fateh Sagar Lake Boat ride at fateh Sagar Lake[/caption]

Just had to shell out some Rs 30 per person for to and fro boat ride to Nehru Park. Though if one wants to have adventure can go for for a speed boat ride for Rs 200 per person. But my purpose was solved with Rs 30 only.

[caption id="attachment_794" align="alignnone" width="678"]Sunset from Nehru park  at Fateh Sagar Lake Sunset from Nehru park at Fateh Sagar Lake[/caption]

This was my first view of sun going down. For sunset it was still some 20min left so though of clicking from other places as well and the best shot came from the fountain.

[caption id="attachment_795" align="alignnone" width="1024"]Fountain between me and sun Fountain between me and sun[/caption]

And atlast it was the time to click the last one of the row

[caption id="attachment_796" align="alignnone" width="1024"]Sun has kissed the mountain Sun has kissed the mountain[/caption]

It was my first time when i was watching these serene scene. Just an amazing experience , watching sun going down in front of my eyes , could feel his movement.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment